- The Longleat Experience 2018 -
Our Official Longleat Accommodation Package...
You’ll be delighted to hear that we are the official pub and accommodation for Longleat Safari Park. Only a few minutes walking distance of the South Gate of the Longleat Estate, we’re the first choice for couples and families looking to enjoy a Longleat break.
We’ve even been featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best British Family Hotels!
Join us and you can enjoy comfortable accommodation, a full English breakfast and two adult day tickets for Longleat – all you need to do is let us know how many, if any, children will be joining you and we can arrange additional tickets so they can join in the fun. Prices start from just £145 per room, per night, so what are you waiting for? Adventure is calling!
Our Longleat Package includes:
- Longleat accommodation for one night at The Bath Arms (two night restrictions maybe required on weekends subject to booking)
- Full English breakfast
- One-day tickets to Longleat for two adults
Prices start from:
- Classic Room – from £145
- Club Room – from £165
- Superior Room – from £185
- Four Poster Room – from £215
The above rates are based on two people sharing a room and include VAT.
Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £40.00 per child per night staying in a club, superior or four poster room and includes breakfast and admission to Longleat.
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
To book, call us on 01985 844 308, email us here, or book online today!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Prices may change according the time of year.
- Stays on Saturdays and Bank Holiday Sundays may require a 2 night minimum stay
- Our Classic rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests – please select from either the Club, Superior or Four Poster room for family rooms.
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Longleat Opening Dates for 2018:
Open everyday from 23rd March – 10th September (opening times may vary – please see here for more information)
Closed every Tuesday from 11th September – off-peak opening times are available until 19th October.
Halloween at Longleat: Open from 10am – 6pm from 20th October until 4th November
Fireworks at Longleat: Open from 1oam – 7pm from 1st – 3rd November
Festival of Light 2018/Christmas at Longleat: Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout November. Open everyday excluding Christmas Day throughout December.
- Overnight Accommodation & Breakfast
- Two Tickets to Longleat
- & more...
- From £145 per night...