- The Longleat Experience 2018 -
Our Official Longleat Accommodation Package...
The Bath Arms is the official pub and accommodation for Longleat. We are only a few minutes walking distance of the South Gate of the Longleat Estate making us family and couples first choice when planning a Longleat break with accommodation.
Our Longleat Package includes:
- Longleat accommodation for one night at The Bath Arms (two night restrictions maybe required on weekends subject to booking)
- Full English breakfast
- One-day tickets to Longleat for two adults
Prices start from:
- Classic Room from £145
- Club Room from £165
- Superior Room from £185
- Four Poster Room from £205
The above rates are based on two people sharing a room and include VAT
Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £35.00 per child per night and include admission to Longleat.
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
As featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best British Family Hotels.
To book, call us on 01985 844 308, email us here, or book online today!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offers are subject to availability
- Stays on Saturdays and Bank Holiday Sundays may require a 2 night minimum stay
- Our Classic rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests – please select from either the Club, Superior or Four Poster room for family rooms.
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Longleat Opening Dates for 2018:
Festival of Light/Christmas at Longleat: Open Friday – Sunday from 10th November – 3rd December, then daily from 8th December – 2nd January (excluding Christmas Day)
Half Terms: Off-peak opening hours from 10am – 5pm from 10th February – 18th February
Open Weekends (Friday – Sunday): Off-peak opening hours from 10am – 5pm from 23rd February – 18th March
Open everyday from 23rd March – 10th September (opening times may vary – please see here for more information)
Closed every Tuesday from 11th September – off-peak opening times are available until 19th October.
Halloween at Longleat: Open from 10am – 6pm from 20th October until 4th November
Fireworks at Longleat: Open from 1oam – 7pm from 1st – 3rd November
Festival of Light 2018/Christmas at Longleat: Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout November. Open everyday excluding Christmas Day throughout December.
- From £145 per night...
- Available all year when Longleat is open
- includes tickets to Longleat