- Longleat Festival of Light Experience -
Embrace the Ultimate Family Christmas Experience in 2017
It’s back for another year, Longleat’s Festival of Light will be bringing a Christmas glow to the Wiltshire countryside and this year a new and exciting twist. We are proud to announce that this year’s majestic display will be based on ‘the magic of storytelling’.
On selected dates from 10th November through to 2nd January, the event will see the iconic Wiltshire Estate transported to a whimsical fairy tale land of imagination, through a series of giant and awe-inspiring illuminated lantern displays. Alongside this mystical adventure, other Christmas themed attractions include Longleat’s annual Christmas tree, the *Santa Train Ride and an Edwardian Christmas at Longleat House.
As the official pub and accommodation for Longleat House and Safari Park, not to mention being featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best British Family Hotels, we are proud to be offering our sell-out Longleat Festival of Light Experience. Located only a few minutes walking distance of the South Gate of the Longleat Estate, our country pub and accommodation is the first choice for families and couples when planning a Christmas break to Longleat.
Our Longleat Festival of Light Experience includes:
- Longleat accommodation for one night at The Bath Arms (two night restrictions maybe required on weekends subject to booking)
- Full English breakfast
- Festival of Light day tickets to Longleat including the Festival of Light for two adults
Prices start from:
- Classic Room from £145
- Club Room from £165
- Superior Room from £185
- Four Poster Room from £205
Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £35.00 per child per night and include breakfast and admission to Longleat House and Safari Park
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
To book, call us on 01985 844 308, email us here, or book online today!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability
- Stays on Saturdays may require a 2 night minimum stay
- *Please note that the Santa Train tickets are not included in the price. The Santa train tickets will need to be purchased separately on the Longleat website. We would advise booking these as early as possible due to very limited availability.
- Our Classic rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests – please select from either the Club, Superior or Four Poster room for family rooms
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Longleat Christmas Opening Dates for 2017:
Open Friday – Sunday from 10th November – 3rd December, then daily from 8th December – 2nd January (excluding Christmas Day)
- Accommodation including Breakfast
- Two Adult Tickets to Longleat's Festival of Light
- Admission to the House and Safari Park
- Family Rooms Available