- Longleat Festival of Light Experience 2018 – ‘Tickets available, please ask reception’ -
Embrace the Ultimate Family Christmas Experience in 2018
It’s back for another year, Longleat’s Festival of Light will be bringing a Christmas glow to the Wiltshire countryside and this year a new and exciting twist.
On selected dates from 10th November through to 2nd January, the event will see the iconic Wiltshire Estate transported to a whimsical fairy tale land of imagination, through a series of giant and awe-inspiring illuminated lantern displays. Alongside this mystical adventure, other Christmas themed attractions include Longleat’s annual Christmas tree, the *Santa Train Ride and an Edwardian Christmas at Longleat House.
As the official pub and accommodation for Longleat House and Safari Park, not to mention being featured in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best British Family Hotels, we are proud to be offering our sell-out Longleat Festival of Light Experience. Located only a few minutes walking distance of the South Gate of the Longleat Estate, our country pub and accommodation is the first choice for families and couples when planning a Christmas break to Longleat.
Our Longleat Festival of Light Experience includes:
- Longleat accommodation for one night at The Bath Arms (two night restrictions maybe required on weekends subject to booking)
- Full English breakfast
- Longleat one day entrance tickets including the Festival of Light for two adults
Prices subject to availability depending on the time of year start from:
- Classic Room from £195
- Club Room from £215
- Superior Room from £235
- Four Poster Room from £265
Children aged 3 – 12 years are charged at £40.00 per child per night and include breakfast and admission to Longleat House and Safari Park
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
PLEASE NOTE SELECTED WEEKEND DATES ARE NOW LIMITED – BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
To book, call us on 01985 844 308, email us here, or book online today!
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability
- Stays on Saturdays may require a 2 night minimum stay
- *Please note that the Santa Train tickets are not included in the price. The Santa train tickets will need to be purchased separately on the Longleat website. We would advise booking these as early as possible due to very limited availability.
- Our Classic rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests – please select from either the Club, Superior or Four Poster room for family rooms
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Longleat Christmas Opening Dates for 2018:
Open Friday – Sunday from 10th November – 30th November, then daily from 1st December – 2nd January (excluding Christmas Day)
- Accommodation including Breakfast
- Two Adult Tickets to Longleat's Festival of Light
- Admission to the House and Safari Park
- Family Rooms Available