Dog Friendly Pubs Wiltshire
While some people see dogs as pets, we see them as part of the family. As country family accommodation, The Bath Arms is pleased to say that we’re one of the few dog friendly pubs in Wiltshire.
Comfy dog beds, bowls and treats can be requested to be placed within your room ensuring your four legged friend is as comfortable as you. After all, even the dog needs a holiday now and again – and a good long walk enjoying the sights (and smells) of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside can be just what you both need to relax and unwind.
Please be aware of the following ‘house rules’ for you and your canine companion when staying at The Bath Arms Accommodation:
- Dogs will be charged at £20 per dog, per night
- Please keep your dog(s) on a lead at all times when not in your room
- Dogs are most welcome in the pub but not allowed in our restaurant
- Please do not leave your dog(s) unattended unless you are on-site and contactable, and have also made reception aware
- As your dog’s owner, you are responsible for cleaning any dog poop immediately (we have poop bags at reception if you’ve forgotten to pack any)
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture inside the accommodation
- Bedrooms will be checked by Housekeeping following your departure. If soiled, we may need to charge for additional cleaning
- Finally, we ask you to please respect other guests in the building and keep your dog(s) under control at all times
We hope that you and your companion have a fantastic stay with us; please just let us know if you have any special requests when staying within our dog friendly b&b.
Please call us or send us an email to arrange your stay.