- Kids Stay Free this August -
Take your family on a Wiltshire adventure this summer for less...
During the summertime, The Bath Arms at Longleat really comes into its own. Only a stones throw from Longleat Adventure and Safari Park, our country pub is filled with families from all over the UK and abroad. Aside from Longleat, the local area is home some of the most majestic walks in Wiltshire as well as a bundle of things to do with the kids.
This summer we’re proud to offer the kids to stay for free on selected dates throughout August.
At the time of booking, please advise which day/s you wish to have your Longleat tickets pre-booked for. If we do not hear from you, your tickets will be reserved for the day of departure.
Current Kids Stay Free Dates:
- Sunday 30th July – Thursday 3rd August
- Sunday 6th – Thursday 10th August
We are always adding new dates but there can be a delay in them appearing on our website. If you’re interested, please do call up and we may have some alternative July or August dates which we can offer you the kids stay free offer.
To book or enquire, call us on 01985 844 308 or email us here today!
- Offers are subject to availability
- Stays on Saturdays and Bank Holiday Sundays may require a 2 night minimum stay
- Our Classic rooms can accommodate a maximum of two guests – please select from either the Club, Superior or Four Poster room for family rooms.
- If you wish to dine in the restaurant we advise you to book a table prior to arrival to avoid disappointment
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Kids stay free on BB basis, you will be charged £20 per child for their ticket into Longleat.
- Kids stay free cannot be booked on line please call 01985 844308
- Kids Stay Free of Charge
- Family Rooms Available
- New Summer Children's Menu
- Tickets to Longleat Safari Park *Charged additionally